One of the earliest hosting companies to power its datacenters with renewable energy, HostPapa is an established provider that furnishes customers with plans backed by award-winning customer service and covered with a bevy of features. Currently hosting more than 500,000 websites, HostPapa is the epitome of a high-value, low-cost provider.
We went straight to the source to find out what sets HostPapa apart from other hosting companies and sat down with CEO Jamie Opalchuck, who said HostPapa is “a little bit different than the average beast” in the hosting industry. The privately-owned company considers itself less of a straight-up hosting provider and more of a one-stop shop for small businesses looking to grow their brand and online presence.
One potential explanation for their meteoric rise could be their various customer service options, offering phone support in a few different languages including English, French, Spanish and German to both domestic and international clients.
24/7/365 PapaSquad Support Standing By
- Need help getting started? HostPapa’s Business and Business Pro shared hosting plans include a 30-minute phone call or video session with one of the company’s support agents.
- Customer support is available around the clock by email, phone, or live chat.
- Users can access more resources through an extensive knowledgebase, video tutorials, weekly webinars, and downloadable manuals.
Advanced Email Adds Mobility and Security
- For $1 per month per user, HostPapa’s basic email package offers unlimited inboxes, IMAP connections, POP3, and SMTP.
- HostPapa’s advanced email plan boosts storage capacity, archives, and file sharing for $2 per month per user.
- Google Apps and Microsoft Office 365 are available for customers and businesses that need extra emailing power.
cPanel, Root Access, and Unlimited Everything
- Have as many websites, domains, databases, and email accounts, and as much disk space and bandwidth as you want when signed up for Business and Business Pro plans.
- Manage VPS servers with cPanel, SolusVM, and root access. You can also have an unlimited number of MySQL databases.
- Add CloudFlare content delivery network, SiteLock security, SSL certificates, or automated backups if you wish.
Overview on HostPapa Hosting Plans + Quick Facts
Below is a quick overview of HostPapa’s three shared hosting plans.
Please note: Pricing tends to fluctuate often, and these low advertised prices required a three-year sign-up.
For starters, the very basic plan is not only incredibly cheap but it also allows you to host up to two websites.
You also get plenty of disc space, so you won’t be running into any plan limits here.
HostPapa’s “Starter” plan is the most obvious choice if you’re looking for the cheapest option available.
However, if you want to build a larger website for your small to medium-sized business, then you’ll want to look into the “Business” or “Business Pro” plans.
VPS and Reseller Hosting
HostPapa offers some more advanced hosting plans available like VPS and Reseller hosting. Beginner users will probably find these plans too much.
However, it’s nice to have if you want to stay with HostPapa for the long-run, but your site won’t stop growing. A great problem to have.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee & Site Migration
HostPapa offers an industry-standard 30-day money-back guarantee for most of their hosting plans.
In addition, they’ll gladly help you transfer an existing website from another host (while also throwing in a free domain name too).
September 18, 2020
June 30, 2020
June 29, 2020